hypocrisy Index du Forum
hypocrisy
Bonjour à tous, voici donc le forum de la guilde Hypocrisy de Brumaire.

hypocrisy Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Login Popup Php Sdk ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    hypocrisy Index du Forum -> Ecrits obligatoire -> La hiérarchie de la guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
neptblan

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Login Popup Php Sdk Répondre en citant

Facebook Login Popup Php Sdk
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Rahul Shakya Awesome man, you did a great job&it reeally helped it out. I hope you can help me. Spent a lot of time with PHP v5 FB login examples and eventually got that working, but not how I wanted, and found the code far more confusing.#1 Could someone explain how to get other values/data from Facebook? $SESSION[USERNAME] doesnt work as the code shows, and $SESSION[EMAIL] is blank, but I was trying to get $SESSION[BIRTHDAY], $SESSION[GENDER], location, dateAccountCreated, etc to work. Thank you!. As soon as I added these values to your code, the page stopped working without errors.#2 I dislike that I cant test locally. Raj Nerella Thanks for your post, its very descriptive. Conclusion In this tutorial, weve tried to make Facebook Login implementation quicker and easier. Fixed.Go to index.php page. Id like to just point out that this code is no longer working. tnht how to fix this? after click Log with facebook ;/ ERRTOOMANYREDIRECTS. I also have trouble with this problem Smile)))) paulo robson thanks, work perfect!, God bless you aniket navale bhava working thanks Shubham Khuva Thank you Perfect Working!. murali i am able to login to site,but not able to acess my details.can any one help me?. Er Rajesh Dewangan when i login i my account in facebook it will redirect into my index file and i cannot see my information in my facebook Jewin Patel hey bro plz help me ghostmiro hi Jewin, can you give me the solution plz? thx Hammad Evo Sir, can you help me I haveThis webpage has a redirect loop issue. Nikita Paspunatu Hey &it is displaying the entire code of index.php on my webpage &.plz help me out! . shariar61 I nearly finished all tutorials/code snippets I found Googling, but until I found this one I couldnt get the hang of it. Ankita Jaiswal not working for meafter clicking on log inLogin with Facebook Not Connected Login with Facebook View Postfollowing comingThe page isnt redirecting properlyFirefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete. Vipul Gholap i want mobile number and email id to. Home About Me Facebook Twitter Google+ Nothing Found It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Greetings and thanks in advance. When i am refreshing the page or going to another page of website , the session expires. why?. Jaideep Kumar I am used Facebook login its successed but I cant get email. &} else {FROM $loginUrl = $helper->getLoginUrl(); TO $loginUrl = $helper->getLoginUrl(array(scope => email));& &} Laxmi Rajan how to fetch facebook friend list Joe Howe I got the email with the change in the 1st half of your example (also mentioned above by another user), but what is the else code needed for? hemraj I am used Facebook login its successed but I cant get frinds hemraj I cant get mobile no. Now click on Status & Review link from the left side menu panel and make your apps live. Ozsvr Istvn I have the same problem. Hanuman Kumar Hi&! After i integrated it into my web it shows an error ( Fatal error: Class FacebookFacebookSession not found in C:xampphtdocshanufbconfig.php on line 18 ) Please send me the solution for this error&thank you in advance&. Sandhi Sudha this is test by kunal. This message is only visible to developers of your application. Where can I get the basefacebook.php and facebook.php scripts. John Kane Good afternoon, I have a problem with the code 5a02188284
nokia 2690 facebook chat apphow to find other likes on facebookhow to upload a profile picture for a group on facebookfree facebook chat software for nokia c6delete hacked facebook accountfree facebook app for bbfacebook tamil chattingdownload snaptu facebook for javafrases de canciones chidas para facebookiphone facebook 4.1 app

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    hypocrisy Index du Forum -> Ecrits obligatoire -> La hiérarchie de la guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006